Sunday, October 20, 2013

Here I Am (True Worshippers Youth)

Chord Here I Am (True Worshippers Youth)
Key : G

Verse 1 :
G
  Here I Am Worshipping With My Soul
          C
  And My Heart Rejoices In You
              Am                            D
  'Cause You Are My God, My Shelter
         Am                                 D
  The Tower Of Strength All My Days

Verse 2 :
G
  All The Things I Can Do
        C
  It's All Because Of You
              Am                             G/B
  There's None Of Me, It's All Of You
        C                                 D
  So Here I Am Worshipping You

Chorus :
                   G                        C
You Are My God, You Are My Light
                     Am                                   D
Shine On Me Bright, So I Can See Your Way
                      Em
Teach Me Oh God
                   A/C#
To Rest Myself In You
Am                    D                                   G
Lead Me On, 'Till I Find My Way Home To You

No comments:

Post a Comment