Wednesday, June 19, 2013

You Bless Me All The Way (Life Tree)

Chord You Bless Me All The Way (Life Tree)
Key : A

Intro :
F#m D A E 4x
D

Verse :
A
  There Is One Thing That Will Never Change
D
  There Is No One That Can Ever Change It
E                                                                       D
  Jesus Is Savior, The Way, The Truth, And The Life
A
  There Is One Love That Will Never Fail
D
  There Is No Love Like The Love That You Gave
E                                               D
  Jesus, You Are My Unfailing Love

Bm               C#m            
  My Life Is Yours Alone
  D                         E
  I Surrender All To You

Chorus :
A         E             F#m
  Everything May Come
              D
  Come To My Life Now
A      E                F#m
  I’ll Never Be Afraid
            D
  I Will Trust Is You
A          E                  F#m
  You Will Take My Fears
                  D             G
  You Will Stay With Me
D                                    
  You Bless Me All The Way

Bridge :
F#m                               D
  You Called Me Out To Shine
F#m                       D                      G
  To Be A Light And Salt Of Sinking Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment