Monday, January 28, 2013

Amazing (True Worshippers)

Chord Amazing (True Worshippers)
Key : F

Intro :
F Dm Bb Bb
F Dm Bb Bb

Verse :
Dm                     C                       Bb
You're My Everything The Reason I Sing
            Dm                       C
You've Taken Me Under Your Wings
        Bb
And Closer To You, I Draw Near

Gm                 F/A
  My Life's In Your Hands
         Bb                   Dm            C       F/A
  My Heart Beats In Your Perfect Love
Gm                     F/A              Bb
  My Lips Shall Praise You, Adore You
           C
  And Lifting My Love, I Will Sing

Chorus :
F
  You're Amazing
Dm
  Never Changing
Bb
  Always With Me
       C
  Enthroned Within My Soul
F
  Overflowing
Dm
  My Heart Offers
         Gm             F/A             Bb         ( C )
  The Deepest Of Honor And Worship
      F
  Amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment