Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This Is My Life (True Worshippers)

Chord This Is My Life (True Worshippers)
Key : G

Intro :
G D/F# Em G/D
C G/B Am D/F# B/D#
Em G/D A/C#


Am                    G/B           C
  You’ve Opened Up My Eyes
       Em
  To See You Lord
Am                         G/B         C
  You’ve Turned My Life Around           
          Em
  In Righteousness
Am         G/B                   C
  There Is Nothing More Precious
                Em      D     C          G/B
  Than To Be In Your Presence
              Am                      D
  And To See You By My Side

Chorus :
G     D/F#     Em         D
  This Is My Life I Surrender
C      G/B            Am  D
  Before Your Throne
G    D/F#         Em         D
  I Bend My Knees I Surrender
C     G/B        Am D
  To Worship You
G D/F#        Em                         D
  I Lift My Voice To Sing Your Praises
C     G/B                       Am    D      G
  Be Magnified And Be Glorified Today

No comments:

Post a Comment